Starting 04/06/2019 with instructor Katie
Saturday’s 11:15 am
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Brain training. A puzzle workout for your brain!
- Excellent way to challenge your balance
- Increases heart and lung capacity
- Upbeat and fun
- Relieves stress
- Burns calories
- Wards off exercise boredom
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so the instructor can give you some pointers.
- Focus on fun! Don’t worry about perfection – we’ve all been there!
- Lost in a move? Continue dancing until you’re able to re-join the class. When in doubt, just keep moving! Hey, do you! It’s all good.
- Don’t give up. It usually takes a few classes before you start to feel comfortable and more at ease. No one’s watching you! Everyone’s just focused on getting a great workout!
- $10 dollars per class; reduced rate for 1 month in advance purchase. Walk-ins welcome! Anyone can come, you don’t have to belong to the gym. Just drop in!
In this one-hour fitness class like-a-party, you’ll incorporate footwork and body movements from a wide variety of dances including pop, hip-hop, Latin, Dancehall, and Bollywood, while working your brain simultaneously. Participants groove to the beat as they move their bodies like never before. You will start off with a slower beat, and then rev it up for a great workout/dance, varying intensities.